Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Where in the World is Sarah Sandiego??!!

Hey everyone!!!



 I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been so busy with AB's party. It's this Saturday. The special tutorial is coming. I have it all ready but will save the post for next week. I also finished a magnetic chalkboard from an old vintage frame, balloon wreath, tissue poms, and clouds. 




Let's just say I've been busy busy. :) 






 I can't wait to show you how AB's Sesame street party turns out. She is already going crazy over everything I have on the diningroom table. Let's just say its a mess!! I'm also making a cookie monster cookie bar for the guest to collect cookies to take home in a take home box, cupcakes, cake, Oreo pops, magic potion, and of course designing all the printables. 


So much to do. I just wanted to stop by and say I haven't forgot about you all. I should have the special post up by Sunday. ;) so make sure you check back. 


 Until then keep creating, living, and obsessing. ;)

1 comment:

 
09 10